Go to the U of M home page

Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Get To Know LATIS'S Holly Leighton

Originally appeared on CLA NOW Blog on 12/1/2014

Name: Holly Leighton

When did you start working at the U?January 2000

Current position? Relationship Manager for LATIS

What is your favorite aspect of your job? Meeting with faculty and staff.

What excites you about working at the U/LATIS? Working with faculty and staff, and seeing the "light bulb" go on when they understand a technology concept or procedure.
What is your favorite accomplishment with LATIS, so far? Creating the first bonafide Service Desk with Kevin Smith in 2006. That was a BLAST!
What do you do for fun? I love to run with my dog, Max.
Favorite motto or personal mantra? Tomorrow is another day, and you get to start fresh.
Interesting facts:
  • I have both a bachelor's and master's degree in French.
  • My favorite place on earth is Paris and I hope to live there one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment